Mount Street offers a comprehensive range of services across multiple sectors. Our team of professionals, together with our ongoing investment in technology, enables us to provide solutions that meet our clients' requirements.
Loan administration, facility agent & security agent
- Cash and waterfall management, payment processing, control account management
- Interest calculations and statements, rate settings, remittance advices
- Relationship management with borrowers, creditors and stakeholders
- Business plan management, covenant monitoring and borrower compliance
- Waiver and amendments requests
- Managing security packages on behalf of lenders or syndicates of lenders
Loans under management
Banks in Europe, USA and Australia
Bank accounts managed
Payments processed each year
- Comprehensive risk assessment and asset surveillance
- Performance analytics, pro-active identification of risk and management of ‘red flags’
- Review of market risk based on jurisdiction and asset class
- Review of capital and operating expenditure against business plan
- Bespoke reporting solutions to present to senior management team or investor base
Structured Products and Servicing
- Act as primary, master, special and back-up servicer or noteholder representative on CMBS, RMBS, CLO/CDOs and other ABS asset classes
- Structuring, cash flow modelling, valuation, surveillance and portfolio management services for structured products
- Coordinate and liaise with transaction parties, investors and rating agencies
- Best in market servicer reporting with detailed loan, asset and tenancy level commentary
- Full suite of Securitisation Regulation Reporting provided for wide range of asset classes
Portfolio Underwriting and Due Diligence
- Individual Loan and portfolio underwriting and risk assessment at sponsor and asset level
- Detailed cash flow and covenant modelling and portfolio stress testing
- Debtor credit assessment
- Development of business plans, loan resolution and asset management plans
- Comprehensive bid analysis and preparation for potential loan portfolio acquisitions
NPL Workout and Restructuring
- Situation evaluation and development of workout scenarios to maximize recoveries
- Restructuring of debt positions and borrower entities
- Negotiations with borrowers, creditors and other counterparties
- Management of enforcement process, appointment of receivers and negotiations with insolvency practitioners
- Source external debt and equity capital to fund capital shortfalls, collateral perseveration and refinancing opportunities
- Execution of Technical, Environmental and ESG Due Diligence.
- Review of third party technical, environmental, ESG due diligence and review of business plans and CAPEX allocations.
- Project monitor for construction and refurbishment programmes.
- Annual CAPEX, business plan and ESG review.
- Climate risk modelling and impact assessment.
Due Diligence on Assets
Construction oversight (CAPEX)