Mount Street offers a comprehensive range of services across multiple sectors. Our team of professionals, together with our ongoing investment in technology, enables us to provide solutions that meet our clients' requirements.
Loan administration, facility agent & security agent
- Cash and waterfall management, payment processing, control account management
- Interest calculations and statements, rate settings, remittance advices
- Relationship management with borrowers, creditors and stakeholders
- Business plan management, covenant monitoring and borrower compliance
- Waiver and amendments requests
- Managing security packages on behalf of lenders or syndicates of lenders
- Comprehensive risk assessment and asset surveillance
- Performance analytics, pro-active identification of risk and management of ‘red flags’
- Review of market risk based on jurisdiction and asset class
- Review of capital and operating expenditure against business plan
- Bespoke reporting solutions to present to senior management team or investor base
Structured Products and Servicing
- Act as master, special and back-up servicer, noteholder representative on CMBS, private placements and mini-bonds
- Coordinate and liaise with transaction parties, noteholders and rating agencies
- Best in market servicer reporting with detailed loan, asset and tenancy level commentary
- Full suite of Securitisation Regulation Reporting provided for under CMBS and loan on loan programmes
Portfolio Underwriting and Due Diligence
- Loan underwriting and risk assessment at sponsor and asset level
- Cash flow modelling and portfolio stress testing
- Debtor credit assessment
- Development of business plans, loan resolution and asset management plans
- Comprehensive bid analysis and preparations for potential loan portfolio acquisitions
NPL Workout and Restructures
- Evaluation and development of workout scenarios
- Source external debt and equity capital to fund capital expenditure, collateral perseveration and refinancing opportunities
- Negotiations with borrowers and creditors
- Restructuring of debt positions and borrower entities
- Management of enforcement process, appointment of receivers and negotiations with insolvency practitioners
- Execution of Technical, Environmental and ESG Due Diligence.
- Review of third party technical, environmental, ESG due diligence and review of business plans and CAPEX allocations.
- Project monitor for construction and refurbishment programmes.
- Annual CAPEX, business plan and ESG review.
- Climate risk modelling and impact assessment.
For more information on any of our services